Aannnd......not to throw another wrench (concept? parameter?) into this, but there are printers who will handle the shipping and money transactions for you.  Something to think about if you sell off your website.  All you have to do is have payments transferred to your local account.  So you can take vacations out of the country :).  I'm thinking of outfits like Fine Art America and Etsy, but I'm suspecting there may be smaller companies that could do the same.  (Bay Photo, for instance, in San Francisco, but only for photo prints.)  There would be a fee, of course, but then.....

bab