Hi All,

This is a great and timely discussion as I am thinking about starting to sell prints as well. I'm definitely going with outsourcing on the printing for now as I'm not currently prepared to deal with all the equipment and color correction. My question for people who have experience selling prints where the printing is outsourced: Do you print on demand or invest in a stock of prints with the hope that they will eventually all sell?

thanks,

Kathryn