Thanks for posting this Britt.

As I mentioned on the Facebook page, the application process was smooth and surprisingly enjoyable. Even with the short turnaround time, do consider applying, GNSI folks! I'll be the Artist-at-Sea on the four-week voyage from Honolulu to Papa‘ete which precedes the two-week cruise mentioned here.

Does anyone have suggestions for managing seasickness? I'm all ears!

Mahalo,
Michelle

Carry on, beetle.

FYI (with link),

Tahitian Hydrothermal Vents – Out of this World Landscape – February 17, 2016 – March 2, 2016