Michelle,
I used to use the wrist bands with pressure point knobs successfully. Nowadays, I can't even read "at Sea" without feeling queasy, so, as fabulous as the opportunity sounds, I'm out. ( It DOES sound fabulous! )

Best,
Gretchen

PS The traditional seasickness meds always knocked me out; I liked the bands better, along with concentrated mind-over-movement control. Anti-vertigo drugs work well without the sluggishness (antivert, klonapin).

www.gretchenhalpert.com
Sent from my iPhone