Hi Michelle,

I highly recommend the scopalmine patch. You'll have to go to a doctor to get it, but it sticks behind your ear and lasts for 4 days for me. The worst side effects are dry mouth. Way less drowsiness than any of the other drugs and it seriously works if you put it on an hour before you go. I put it on every summer for fishing trips and this last summer it fell off, and I think "oh I never get seasick anyway, I'll be fine". Big mistake! Turns out I never get seasick because I use the patch every time.

Have a wonderful trip!
-Julie

Julie Himes
Science Illustration