I third the scopolamine patch.  Has always been the best treatment, as it
lasts three days or more and works as you are sleeping.  I've not been
seasick, but the only time I got queasy was when the horizon was obscured
by clouds/fog.  Keep that in view whenever possible.  NOT possible, of
course at night, which is why the scopolamine patch is such a great idea.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com

of our friends. -Martin Luther King