Fine Art America has a variety of ways to sell prints.  I believe Etsy does as well.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have used http://imagekind.com  as a way to make prints for GNSI Members Exhibits. I liked the results.  They also have a sales interface that allows you to price and sell your stuff to the public.

Britt

On 1/8/16 12:51 PM, Kathryn Killackey wrote:
Hi All,

This is a great and timely discussion as I am thinking about starting to sell prints as well. I'm
definitely going with outsourcing on the printing for now as I'm not currently prepared to deal with
all the equipment and color correction. My question for people who have experience selling prints
where the printing is outsourced: Do you print on demand or invest in a stock of prints with the
hope that they will eventually all sell?

thanks,

Kathryn

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA