Reminds me of Windows 10, which works quite well, but is a walking (sitting?) sales instrument.  You should see what's installed on the start menu; everything from the weather, two news stations, music store, to the latest fashions.  Even the search menu, called Cortana, funnels your search requests to the web through a server MSN uses to "follow" your every whim.  Finally got rid of all that junk, including Cortana, who I once considered asking, "Esta una Latina?"  Can only imagine the eyebrows going up at MSN with that one. Now the search menu actually searches files in my computer....who'd a thought that was its purpose?

Suerte,