OH, that is so funny!!!!!!!!

Even now it tracks all my shopping searches. I took my laptop into a meeting and wound up searching for a map or something, and UP POPS in the right column, flashing across the page was my shopping selection of socks..... Prior to my next meeting, I'll shop for another chain saw or something.

Lessons learned!
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC