You got it!
LMF
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jan 13, 2016, at 1:18 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

Yeah, and don't ever shop for lingerie :)

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
OH, that is so funny!!!!!!!!

Even now it tracks all my shopping searches. I took my laptop into a meeting and wound up searching for a map or something, and UP POPS in the right column, flashing across the page was my shopping selection of socks..... Prior to my next meeting, I'll shop for another chain saw or something.