---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [SCIART] HP Printer a disappointment
To: "A.Simonnet" <[log in to unmask]>

Aurore,

Here's the basic fixes for the smart menu, Cortana, MSN's new web browser,
and several other gimmicks I didn't know about but was happy to fix.  The
first change involves starting the restore OS feature, and selecting a
start point.  I didn't know this feature was not operating :(.  Windows 10
does work quickly than Windows 7, and is a lot better than Windows 8, which
I had for about 10minutes before replacing it with Win 7 pro.  Check this
out, it helps a lot.  OH!  If you want the Recycle Bin to work, pin it to
the start menu and open it from there.

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/windows-10-settings-to-change

Good luck,
BAB