I thought of that. Coscto offers a $7 refill with a coupon or something.
But it's in Tucson, 100 miles away, and I wondered if the "spigits" in the printer would dry out by the time I spent the day in Tucson and got home. But maybe I"ll try Costco next time.

Good idea and thanks for reminding me.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325