Sounds too general to me

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
Yale Peabody Museum-Community Education Center
230 West Campus Drive
Orange, CT 07477
www.ctnsi.com
www.aviartis.com
203-888-9835 H
203-695-1215 C

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Sci-Art List-servers.

I just received a query from a man in CA who would like to purchase some art for his house. His name is David Williams and he has a gmail address. Has anyone else gotten such a query? I'm thinking it may be spam - however with a gmail address, that seems a bit strange.

Marj
--

LEGGITT DESIGN
303.394.0566