I have checked all the settings; and you are right on a mixup in Pshop's
print driver. When this message pops up, you can't access the print
screen at all. You get the message when you hit "print" or command-P in
my case, then from then on Command-P gives you nothing at all untll you
close the window and reopen the file. Then you get the same thing. You
can't select Print One Copy either.

It's a big glitch. it would be handy if one could access the driver and
install a new one, or reset the preferences manually but no...

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue