He also lives in Italy, Spain, Argentina and Australia. And emails all on the ASBA website. Soooooooo....

On Monday, January 18, 2016, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Sci-Art List-servers.

I just received a query from a man in CA who would like to purchase some art for his house. His name is David Williams and he has a gmail address. Has anyone else gotten such a query? I'm thinking it may be spam - however with a gmail address, that seems a bit strange.

Marj
--

LEGGITT DESIGN
303.394.0566