I saw a MSM print or two here in Chicago at Joel Oppenheimer Gallery on Michigan Avenue. It was lovely to see it close up with all the subtlety of color and line. Didn't make a mental note of who the engraver was, but I bet you could call the gallery and they could give you some information on their holdings of her work.

Kathy G