Thanks much Kathryn.....a more than interesting publication, and the plates are marvelous. :)

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks so much for finding this link, Kathryn--Maria Sybilia is a huge inspiration to me, and I am delighted to see her original publication.  I wonder--are her original paintings anywhere to be seen?

Chris