I’ll second that.   I was just in touch with colleagues in Washington D.C., and told them that even where I live a storm of that magnitude would be horrific, and we’re used to it.

Happily it hasn’t hit yet and they think they’ll get the workday in with the worst on the weekend, not that we want to see it at all.

Barry

Barry Kent MacKay

Bird Artist, Illustrator

Studio: (905)-472-9731