It's funny, Amy, that when I saw your message I was just about to hit send
on this one:

Hi all,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the person(s) who put together the video
of Jane Kim's recent presentation to the GNSI-DC Chapter. It's very well
done.
The presentation is inspiring and I'm grateful to have had the opportunity
to view it.
Thank you, GNSI, for sharing this (via Facebook I think).
Here's a link to the video in case anyone missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua6pRSx9oHc

---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration