Very interesting, Kathryn.  You've found a niche that in enviable and seems
to offer nonstop subject matter as archaeology continues to finds new
sites. Not to mention nonstop mental stimulation :).  Makes me wonder how
this might apply to architectural photography.

bab

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Kathryn Killackey <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I published two guest posts in January on the blog Savage Minds, a popular
> sociocultural anthropology blog. I discuss how I use analogue and digital
> techniques in my archaeological illustrations. If you're interested in
> reading them you can find the posts here:
>
> http://savageminds.org/2016/01/21/analog-to-digital-and-back-again-part-i/
>

> http://savageminds.org/2016/01/27/analogue-to-digital-and-back-again-part-ii/
>
> best,
>
> Kathryn