Thanks Kathryn !

Dorie Petrochko
President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
Yale Peabody Museum-Community Education Center
230 West Campus Drive
Orange, CT 07477
www.ctnsi.com
www.aviartis.com
203-888-9835 H
203-695-1215 C

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Kathryn Killackey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I published two guest posts in January on the blog Savage Minds, a popular sociocultural anthropology blog. I discuss how I use analogue and digital techniques in my archaeological illustrations. If you're interested in reading them you can find the posts here:

http://savageminds.org/2016/01/21/analog-to-digital-and-back-again-part-i/

http://savageminds.org/2016/01/27/analogue-to-digital-and-back-again-part-ii/

best,

Kathryn