I did that too, and still have the problem.

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
www.guthillustration.com

On Jan 3, 2016, at 6:57 PM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From the Photoshop Help web site:

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Britt

----- Original Message -----
From: Gail Guth [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 18:03:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Photoshop printing problem

I have checked all the settings; and you are right on a mixup in Pshop's print driver. When this message pops up, you can't access the print screen at all. You get the message when you hit "print" or command-P in my case, then from then on Command-P gives you nothing at all untll you close the window and reopen the file. Then you get the same thing. You can't select Print One Copy either.

It's a big glitch. it would be handy if one could access the driver and install a new one, or reset the preferences manually but no...

Gail