well, there you go, I don't know /anythi//ng/ about code...  all I know
is that the site works and looks decent, and it looks like I want it to
look.And I can change it very easily.  I always assumed there were more
polished, professional options out there, but this one works for meat
the moment. And it was part of my Adobe subscription, so...

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue