We use Weebly to organize the Open Studios event here in Beacon, 60 - 80 artists anually - no budget, all volunteer organization team.  Weebly is a bit clunky.  There are templates to choose from but they do not translate between templates on offer.  Once you choose a look itís best (save yourself the headache) not to change your mind.

It works.  Itís free.  Itís upgradeable - more features for $.  Itís ok.  Iím looking at otherís recommendations on this thread and taking notes.
Chris