Glad to hear it!

From my iPhone.

On Jan 4, 2016, at 8:18 PM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

IT WORKED!!! thank you Karen!! I pulled two pref files, wasn't sure which one was the one I wanted (Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 prefs from the Preference folder, and com.adobe.Photoshop.plist from the Preference Panes folder - I put them on the desktop). Whichever, that seemed to do the trick.

I hadn't thought about looking in the User Library!

Now we keep our fingers crossed... and we write this down somewhere!!

Thanks!
Gail