I'm curious.  What preferences would occur in a user library?  And how does that differ from the system library.  I have a PC using Win 10.

bab

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:18 PM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
IT WORKED!!! thank you Karen!! I pulled two pref files, wasn't sure which one was the one I wanted (Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 prefs from the Preference folder, and com.adobe.Photoshop.plist from the Preference Panes folder - I put them on the desktop). Whichever, that seemed to do the trick.

I hadn't thought about looking in the User Library!

Now we keep our fingers crossed... and we write this down somewhere!!

Thanks!
Gail