Probably somewhat similarly, as there is a "users" file that can be difficult to find.

Thanks,
bab

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Macs have system and user libraries. If you set Photoshop to use centimeters rather than inches, for example, that is user specific. So one user might use centimeters and another, inches. Photoshop "remembers". This is stored in the user library.

I haven't kept up with PCs so cannot explain how it works with PC users. Sorry.

Karen

From my iPhone.