Dear Friends,

I'm considering purchase of an archival quality printer for producing prints of my art and photography work.

One recent online source (not affiliated with any printer company) recommends either:
- Epson SureColor P600 (uses pigment inks; higher end, in the $700 range), or
- Canon Pixma Pro-100 (uses dye inks; lower-mid range, the $300 range).

I am aware that the bigger, longer-term expense is the ink cartridges, plus the obligatory hassle of keeping the machine in regular use to avoid clogging.

I invite opinions on your experiences. Thank you!

Happy and creative wishes to all for 2016!
Marla