Interesting points. I may eventually try a professional printer to make a series of limited edition signed prints but for now home printing on art papers produces a nice enough job. I don't have large prints and this way I don't need to keep inventory. Someone wants a print, I print it. And I charge what I think is a reasonable amount, well more than $10 for an 8x10!

Thanks, Lore