By the way, do we know anything about exactly where the ECN meetings will be held this year? Will it be at or near the Convention Center? Given that we will have to add these days to our reservations and it costs something (if you go through the system) to make any change to the reservations, it is important that we get this information asap.

Thanks!
Gail