The Cambridge growth theory should be able to generate it... in theory. But
I've never seen it done. I think that stuff was dropped after Robinson's
"History vs Equilibrium" work when methodology overruled long-term
modelling.

But it wouldn't be hard to plug in some distribution figures from
Piketty/Saez into a Cambridge equation. But would we good non-ergodic folks
accept the result? Especially with that full employment assumption built
in...

Beyond that there's Baduri-Marglin but that's just export led stuff.

--
Philip Pilkington

Tel: 0044(0)7825371244
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pilkingtonphil