From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Hodgson, Geoffrey [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 5:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Growth Theory

Dear John

I’ve done some stuff on long-run growth, including:

Hodgson, Geoffrey M. (1989) ‘Institutional Rigidities and Economic Growth’, Cambridge Journal of Economics, 13(1), March, pp. 79-101.

Hodgson, Geoffrey M. (1996) ‘An Evolutionary Theory of Long-Term Economic Growth’, International Studies Quarterly, 40, pp. 393-412.

Hodgson, Geoffrey M. (2006) ‘Institutions, Recessions and Recovery in the Transitional Economies’, Journal of Economic Issues,40(4), December, pp. 875-94.

Hodgson, Geoffrey M. and Huang, Kainan (2013) ‘Brakes on Chinese Economic Development: Institutional Causes of a Growth Slowdown’, Journal of Economic Issues, 47(3), September, pp. 599-622.

Best wishes

Geoff