From:Henry, John<[log in to unmask]>
To:AFEEMAIL<[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 06:49:16
Subject: Growth Theory

Colleagues,

I had a question from a Levy associate that I could not readily answer. Perhaps some of you can come to my assistance. Does anyone know of any heterodox types who work on non-neoclassical theories of growth from which long-term predictions can be generated? Most of the literature I know of in this area is either old or deals with sustainability. But, the issue addressed is to develop a reasonable counter to conventional theory(ies) that appears both more reasonable and also usable in forecasting.

Any takers? Many thanks in advance.

John

John F. Henry
Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
Annandale-on-Hudson
NY 12504

Email: [log in to unmask]