The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Call for Lilies War Instructors'

Good Evening from your Lilies War Class Coordinator.

If you are wanting to teach a class at Lilies War now is the time to sign up. If you are interested in a class, let me know so I can line up a instructor!

Please email me at donyllc@stjoelive or PM me directly on the Book of Face and we can set up the date/time that works for you.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the war!

Ishmala

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1677 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]