Greetings Calontir!

Gulf Wars fast approaches. It hardly seems possible, and yet many of us will soon be journeying south! There, Calontir will demonstrate the skill of her warriors and the craft of her artisans. And let us not forget that aspect in which we of the heartlands excel: hospitality!

The Calontir party at Gulf will be Thursday evening. This year, period games and challenges of skill both mental and physical will join the usual outpouring of food, drink and song, hence the theme of Super Smash Falcons. Interested in helping with the games? Please email me!

To the end of feeding our guests, as the coordinator for this year’s party, I am still seeking delightful dishes to serve our guests from around the Known World. Does this year’s theme mean we must play with our food? Not necessarily, but finger foods are indeed far handier for such an occasion. Keep in mind whether or not something can be refrigerated or frozen. Additionally, I plan to have some capability to cook on site. If you can bring something premade or cook something on site, wonderful! If you are unable to make it to Gulf, but want to send something with a friend who is attending, that is, of course, always welcome. If you do intend to donate food, please email me, and let me know what you are bringing. If you need suggestions, again, please let me know, and we can figure something out!

Or maybe your skills run in directions besides food and games, yet you would still like to assist? Once more, please email me, let me know what you might be interested in doing (the position of Sanity Wrangler is still open, I believe), and I will gladly find a task or two.

In any case, if you can help in any way, please contact me, as I will soon be compiling the documents that will help keep all of my ducks in a row at War!

Already, so many have offered to help, and to those lovely folk, and to the rest of you, I say thank you in advance for your assistance! Let us spread merriment and mirth throughout the Known World!

YIS,

Ldy Halldóra Guðrøðardóttir