1. I would like to teach a temari class. The cost of materials is $11.00 per ball so it is not a simple crafting project. The person has to be interested in learning as I can only teach 4 students max during the weekend. If a person is interested and wants the list of materials to purchase themselves and then I teach them, have them email me before the 12th.

I might be able to teach a fifth person if they come early on Friday night (6-7pm?) Then I can answer their questions as I teach on Saturday. It is a 6-8 hour instruction if they are a fast learner.

Lady Sibylla Garmonsway
(Velma Carson)

2. Aladdin will be teaching South American braid cords for slings.

Hoping to see everyone at B&W!