  I want to invite anyone that wants to help with Gold Key and Camera Key this coming several days (Feb 16-26) to call me (402-464-7755) and set up an afternoon or evening time to come work on them at my home. I can accomodate 2-3 at a time if you want to plan for a group. I have cotton to make shirts. I have lots of interesting 'cutters' with which to make cool changes and upgrades to what we currently have. There's some mending and altering to be done. And creative ideas and suggestions would be welcome for further projects.
I will have my serger, a couple sewing machines and the ironing board set up and ready to go.
YISE