I  have no words. I am just very sad that I will never be able to hug that brave soul again.

-Vasilla

On Feb 18, 2016 2:39 PM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  • I'm afraid that I have sad news to impart.  While starting our vacation in Florida, Sabina le Smith/Shelly Smith Myers (Toni's widow) passed away gently in her sleep last night.  I have no details on why she died or when's the family will be able to make arrangements.

Try to take comfort, as I am, in knowing that she is now where she most wanted to be...in Toli' arms.

Hug your peeps tonight.

Leofwyna

Sent from my Verizon Smartphone