Forwarding . . .

From: Chris Gya Stuart <notification+[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 10:27 PM
To: Barony of Mag Mor
Subject: Re: [Barony of Mag Mor] Posting on behalf of Isadora: We do not have the...

Chris Gya Stuart
Chris Gya Stuart 10:27pm Feb 29
Since quite a few are going to Gulf Wars, Moot on Wed Mar 2nd. It's short notice but we'll make it work. Belinda can you post a change in all the places please? If someone can post it to the email list I'd appreciate it as it doesn't like me.
Original Post
Patricia Galbraith
Patricia Galbraith 10:09pm Feb 29
Posting on behalf of Isadora: We do not have the library on Wednesday March 9. This is Moot night. St. Mark's does not have space either, due to some remodeling. Would Their Excellencies or Madam Seneschal care to rearrange the calendar to compensate?

View Post on Facebook Edit Email Settings Reply to this email to add a comment.