Hi All -  I have a mid-2009 15" MacBook Pro.  Has a broken screen/cover.  Does anyone have a dead one I can buy (for the part)?  Would be eternally grateful and pay shipping too of course.

My local repair place has done a full diagnostic on the HD and its fine, but cannot find the part anywhere.  Of course Apple is no help as they do not sell parts or support products this old.
You could contact me off list if you can help.

Taina

Taina Litwak
Litwak Illustration Studio
13029 Chestnut Oak Drive