Thank you all! The Journal truly a team effort: myself, Clara, Britt,
and Sarah McNaboe on layout, Stephen DiCerbo on the Ripped From The List
feature; but that team also includes our wonderful authors! Without
content we have no Journal, so thank you to everyone who has [and will]
contribute!

Keep those great articles coming, please!

Gail

On 2/23/16 1:28 PM, Emily S. Damstra wrote:
> Thank you, Nicolle! It was extremely useful to have your story to
> share, as well as Jenny Keller's anecdote.
>
> I add my kudos to and appreciation for the editors and other
> contributors to the Journal.
>
> ---
> *Emily S. Damstra*
> natural science illustration
> Guelph, Ontario
> (519) 616-3654
> *[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>*
> www.emilydamstra.com <http://www.emilydamstra.com>
> emilydamstra.wordpress.com <http://emilydamstra.wordpress.com>
> Twitter: @EmilyDamstra
>
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Nicolle Rager Fuller
>
>     Great, well rounded newsletter! Thank you for everyone's hard work.
>
>     Emily, well done on the no-spec work article. Thank you for
>     putting it together, and I'm excited to see that you and Gail will
>     be working on a GNSI statement.
>
>     Nicolle F
>
>     Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
>     instructions at
>     http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv

> instructions at

Gail Guth