Kathleen,

There was a bad link in the release email.  The proper link is:
https://gnsi.org/store/product/gnsi-journal-natural-science-illustration-2015-no4

- You can edit your Profile information by going to the front page of the GNSI site and look in the
upper left hand corner for the login link.

- If you have forgotten your password use the Forgotten Password Link

- If you dont see the email, check your SPAM folder

- Don't have any luck, use the Contact link on the website (bottom of the page) and choose "Login
Problems" as the message type.

Britt