From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Ackoff
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] making archival prints

http://ackoffstudio.blogspot.com/

There was some discussion not long ago regarding archival printers. I’ve just posted a blog entry about making archival prints, adapted from my talk on scanning/printing at the 2015 GNSI conference. The blog post includes only basic information, but the settings provide a good starting point for anyone who wishes to venture into making their own archival prints.

Karen