Thanks, Bruce, I wondered about that return address.
Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538

On Feb 5, 2016, at 7:44 AM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

Recent message to Sciart from Sue Wegener (sp?) contained a virus.  Sorry Sue, I didn't want to respond to the email on the post.....wasn't sure it was yours.   :)

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA