CALL FOR PANELISTS
Linda Feltner and I will be heading a panel discussion at the Santa Cruz
Conference (July 3-9!) titled “When Good Careers Stall: Working Through
the Slump”. This is not intended to be a “woe is me” session, but rather
sharing ideas, hints and general support on what to do with yourself and
your career when the slump hits (and it probably will!). Do you throw in
the towel and apply for a job at Michael’s, take that class you’ve
always wanted, or devote your newly-found free time to sprucing up your
portfolio and your website and general marketing? We are looking for one
or two more panelists who might join us in this informal session to help
guide our discussion and share ideas. You don’t have to be a freelancer,
but some insight into the fun and games of freelancing will be a bonus.
Contact Gail OFFLIST at [log in to unmask], or Linda at

Thank you!
Gail

--
Gail Guth