CALL FOR PANELISTS
Linda Feltner and I will be heading a panel discussion at the Santa Cruz Conference (July 3-9!) titled “When Good Careers Stall: Working Through the Slump”. This is not intended to be a “woe is me” session, but rather sharing ideas, hints and general support on what to do with yourself and your career when the slump hits (and it probably will!). Do you throw in the towel and apply for a job at Michael’s, take that class you’ve always wanted, or devote your newly-found free time to sprucing up your portfolio and your website and general marketing? We are looking for one or two more panelists who might join us in this informal session to help guide our discussion and share ideas. You don’t have to be a freelancer, but some insight into the fun and games of freelancing will be a bonus. Contact Gail OFFLIST at [log in to unmask], or Linda at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!
Gail

--
Gail Guth