The GNSI Journal has always inspired and guided me through several of my own projects and previous UGA assignments. Thank you to everyone who makes this Journal happen!

Best, OC Carlisle
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take flight and soar with your wings!”