Thank you all! The Journal truly a team effort: myself, Clara, Britt, and Sarah McNaboe on layout, Stephen DiCerbo on the Ripped From The List feature; but that team also includes our wonderful authors! Without content we have no Journal, so thank you to everyone who has [and will] contribute!

Keep those great articles coming, please!

Gail