I got an email from someone I can't remember if I ever met them.
It had a
"From:"
"Subject: "
"Message Body"
as if it came from my  contact form on my website.

It says Hi, I suspect that your email has been hacked. Just thought I would let youknow. I received an invoice which I'm sure is a virus.

Yikes.

I'm calling my web host, I do have some type of security in place, so am wondering if this has happened to any of you?

Thanks
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect