THE 2016 GNSI CONFERENCE IS COMING TO THE UC SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS, NORTH
END OF MONTEREY BAY. LOCATION IS ABOUT 1.5 HRS FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO
AIRPORT OR 45MIN FROM THE SAN JOSE AIRPORT.

This year’s rendezvous will be hosted at the *University of California,
Santa Cruz*. UC Santa Cruz is one of the most beautiful college campuses
in the country. Situated on a hill above the city, the campus buildings
are scattered between groves of coast redwoods and oak savanna, with a
view of Monterey Bay.

Our core program is full! We have not 2, but 7 plenary speakers who will
give 1½-hour talks, followed by over 45 individual presenters who will
give 50-minute presentations in a variety of subject matter.

*Visit the GNSI Conference page for more details!
<https://www.gnsi.org/event/conference/2016-gnsi-conference>*

Many members have been wondering about the exhibit. Unfortunately, we
won’t have a traditional brick-and-mortar exhibit this year (due to time
constraints), but we are planning an alternate online exhibit. This will
be a juried event just like previous years; the only difference is
selected works will be shared in an online space for all to see!

We are deeply appreciative of our web design team, Deborah Shaw Studios,
which has devoted much of their time and effort to launch a new and more
efficient conference website. The new website will go online in early
March and will include all details about registration, housing, the
program, and special events. Registration will begin in early April. The
cost of University accommodations will be a bit more than last year (but
include meals) and are a lot less than local hotel / motel options.

Watch for more Conference Announcements coming soon. Until then check
out the complete Conference Program. This is probably the earliest we
have ever put together a complete presentation program!

*Conference Program (PDF 127Kb)
<https://www.gnsi.org/sites/default/files/Schedule%20At-A-Glance.pdf>*

--
Gail Guth